Manage Your Mail

Mail Forwarding

Are you changing your address permanently or temporarily? You don’t have to worry about missing your important mail in the chaos of relocating. Ask us to forward your mail to your new address. Simply make your request in writing to your Postmaster and consider it done. Provide your old address and the address you want your mail to be forwarded to. Drop off your letter at your Post Office and provide them with a valid Government issued ID.


Mail Addressing Standards

View this PDF document for details on how to address your mail.


Hold at Post Office

Suspend mail delivery while you are temporarily away from home. You can ask us to hold on to your mail until you return. Make your request in writing to your Postmaster and include your contact information. We will only hold your mail for up to three (3) months. Don’t forget to present your Government issued ID when you drop of your request letter.